Latest Shopping Post

13:21:00

Hello lovelies hope you're all well. Sorry for the lack of posts last week. I have been a bit poorly and wasn't able to post. But I am feeling a bit better and missed blogging and reading blogs for that matter so I am raring to go. As the post suggests this all the little buys I got from when I went shopping with my friend the other day.



The first thing I purchased was my new leather jacket from Miss Selfridge. If you read my last post you will know I have been eyeing up this little number for quite a while. It retails at £49.00. It is such a nice leather jacket and is comfy to wear. It goes with everything and is ever so shiny haha!

The next thing I brought was a Lush facemask. This is the BB Seaweed and I am in love. It is made up of all natural ingredients and is made fresh in the store, so you know exactly what you are getting. It retails at £6.75. I love facemasks because they are perfect for a Friday or a Saturday night in with a bit of chocolate and a few movies.



The next two things I brought you would be happy to know is makeup related *hooray*. I brought the Scandalous Rimmel Eye Shadow Stick, Kate Moss Collection. I brought two because they were quite cheap and so pigmented and so creamy. They are retailed at Boots at £3.49 each. I  brought the following two colours; 003 Bad Girl Bronze and 103 Pure Turquoise. I would definitely recommend these as they so bright and they are long lasting. They are 24 hour waterproof , hydrofuge. The Ultra soft formula makes putting on eye shadow so easy. The soft formula glides on so smoothly that it leaves it with luminous finish.

Have you guys brought anything recently? Or are you guys waiting till Pay Day?








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe