The Balm - Mary Lou Manizer

10:51:00

I don't have many highlighters in my makeup collection but I just had to buy this! I've heard so many fantastic reviews about this.

The Mary Lou - Manizer is a honey-hued  coloured highlighter. It can be used to shadow and diffuse the light on your skin therefore you look softer and younger while also adding a subtle glow. So it is 3 in 1 product. It can be used to highlight, colour your eyelids and be used as an all over shimmer.

The pigmentation of this highlighter is amazing! It is highly pigmented, it reminds me of the Urban Decay eye shadows in terms of comparison of pigmentation. You will have to use a small brush to put it on as a small amount goes a long way! A small brush for this type of product is ideal as it helps you to focus on where you want to put the product. It applies so smoothly and has been so finally milled, making it not powdery at all. I find it rather gives a glowy sheen to the skin, which is just super flattering on my skin tone (it is hard finding a highlighter that suits my skin tone). I find that this product would work perfectly on all skin tones - warm and cool  as it easily build able an

You don't want to over do it with a highlighter as it can be easily done. I would recommend using a little bit to start of with and build up as you go along. I use a tiny bit under my eyebrows as a brow bone highlighter and just one word A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.



It is available from feelunique for £17.50 with free delivery. 

What's your favourite highlighter?
If you have the Mary Lou-Manizer what do you think of it? Tweet me @tejaalll






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe