Revolution - Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Pallete

05:44:00

Hi dolls! I hope you're well, I'm sorry I've been MIA! Just been a bit of a crazy time recently! But I am back now! And have so many exciting posts lined up for you! I am so excited for you to read them!



So let's get back to into it, this time I've done a review of the Makeup Iconic Pro Palette by Revolution! You get a double ended brush with 1 end being flat and 1 end round. It is made from synthetic hair. The shadows come in a lovely, sleek matte,durable case and a big mirror. The case definitely makes it feel more premium.

The colours that come with this pallete are very pigmented, the shimmery shadows are smooth and not powdery and the mattes are creamy (or buttery as Revolution have described them as) The matte colours however do take a little more effort to blend. They do however last all day! Overall this palette is fairly okay, you get what you pay for. This is a mediocre dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette 1. The colour range is in the cooler spectrum of nudes and would suit paler tones best. The shadows apply smoothly over an eye primer and stay put without creasing. The colour pay off is okay, but not amazing and you need to load your brush with more colour to achieve a good application/desired look. The shadows do not feel or look powdery either, which I like. Anyone who loves the 'no-makeup look' would have endless possibilities for creating different looks. There is a little bit of fallout with the matt shades but with the palette being this price, This is a great day/work palette but the shades can easily be used to create something more appropriate for evenings.

I have also heard this is a good dupe for the Lorac Pro Palette but I cannot compare because I don't have the Lorac Pro Palette. This is because it is highly difficult to get hold of it in the UK. However I will try to get hold of it even with the extravagant shipping fees. 

For £6.99 you get a total of 16 eyeshadow shades. With half of them being matte and the other half shimmer you get a really good dupe! This has been my favourite palette from Revoluton! You can definitely tell that they have improved the formula of the shades as they are easier to blend. 

Let me know what you think? Tweet me @Tejaalll
Also follow me on Instagram to see what I'm up too! @tejal_thanki1


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe