Charlotte Crosby's Workout DVD Review

02:00:00

Hello lovelies! Hope you have been having a fantastic week. I have been probably having a meltdown as it is exam week for me and I don't do well under stress haha!


A few months ago I brought Charlotte Crosby's 3 Minute Body Blitz. This does work I must say! I saw really good results in just a few weeks! It's not easy at the beginning as it can be intimidating when she goes on about 12 rounds of doing intense body blitz (3 minutes intervals is each round) but don't give up! When I first started I could only do about 2-3 rounds. I have no managed to 7 rounds. I do the workout DVD about 3-4 times a week, depending on time and what I am doing. 

You do have do different rounds every day as that's how I found I got good results. Each rounds goes from resistance to cardio to pushups etc. It is a good way of doing different intense workout in a short space of time. 

The DVD also comes with a food menu plan to help with the body blitz. I will be honest I haven't done the food menu as me and cutting out foods don't work. I have taken to eating breakfast every day and eating more fruit in my diet. I don't eat a lot of chocolate so that's never an issue for me. Crisps is my one weakness and the fact that I have been on half-term has been horrible because my no crisps rule didn't work.

I would give this workout DVD a 10/10.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe