Dreaming in Dubai

09:49:00

Hi guys, I hope you are all well!

So where has August gone?! This month has flown past! It's been a very busy month for me with A level results day and then getting into the University of my choice. Since then I have been packing for University and oh my god is it stressful. I have to make sure everything I have/need fits in to the back of the car. I can only do one trip to my university as its 3 hours away!

I've managed to sort of get everything I need for university so I'm a bit less stressed. But I am to India and Dubai from the 7-18th September. I am so excited for Dubai it will be the perfect few days to spend with my sister before I start University.

The hotel I am staying at in Dubai is beautiful:


Disclaimer; I do not own these pictures they are taken from the Anantara hotel website. 

There are so many fantastic things to do in Dubai, you can do s skydive, zipline, swim with sharks, feed penguins, go to the many, many waterparks, go exploring in dune buggies and obviously shopping,

Have any of you ever been to Dubai? If so please comment below and let me know what you thought? Or if there is anything you recommend doing/exploring?

I am thinking of vlogging my experience while I am out in India and Dubai? What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe