Happiness Comes From Within

03:14:00

Hiya boys and gals! I hope you're all well! I hope you've enjoyed most of the summer we had, because it looks like it is coming to an end sadly. Typical British weather!

This post is going to be a little different as it about positive vibes and happiness. This is coming from a very few stressful weeks that I have had. I recently felt like everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. However I am firm believer in that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes it just wasn't meant to be at that time but maybe it is meant to be later? And if it's meant to be it will find way and if not it..it just wasn't meant to be.

But speaking to my family and my very supportive friend Ellie has made me much more calmer. They all are very supportive of me and are always their to listen. I met up with Ellie last week and spoke about everything that was bothering was bothering me she was very supportive and listened (no matter how big, small, silly or stupid they may be). I would just like to thank my sister and my Ellie for listening to me babbling on!

So I tend to remind myself off all the positive things that I am looking forward to.  I do also  remind myself that it's not the end of the world and what is meant to be will be.

Things I am looking forward to:

♥  Going to India and Dubai with my sister #girlyholidayhereIcome
♥ Going to University 
♥  Making new friends at University 
♥  Setting up my room at University
♥ Going to Sephora in Dubai to makeup shop!
♥  Passing my course with what I wanted (this has already happened but I couldn't be more happier and more proud of the work I put in to receive the grades I wanted)

If you are having a difficult time have a listen to this song; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo1VInw-SKc


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe