13:48:00


Hiya cupcakes! I hope you're all well and had a lovely Christmas and New Year! I for one ate my weight in chocolate and don't regret a thing...yet lol. I hope you all got what you wanted and enjoyed and relaxed during your time off!

I'm feeling a bit under the weather and thought this would be the perfect pick me up to cheer me up. I must admit that this was brought from Superdrug on a whim! My loan had come through and my birthday had just finished so it was bascially a "why not" opportunity which I may or may not regret!

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Mask is packet with essential oils. It contains Natural Green Clay and Primrose Oil, Chamomile extracts, Aloe Vera and Menthol. The Natural Green Clay will help to draw out any pore-clogging impurities. This allows the deeply nourishing natural Almond Oil to get to work on the dry skin. 
The Evening Primrose Oil, Chamomile extracts and Aloe Vera will help to calm the skin from any irritation or redness. Meanwhile the Menthol will leave it feeling cool and refreshed. The Cocoa Butter will keep the skin nicely moisturised and feely silky smooth. 


    For best results smother the mask on to damp skin (obviously avoiding the eye area). This will allow the Kaolin Clay to gently dry whilst the natural active ingredients take affect and work their magic! .





Remember to follow me on Twitter and Instagram!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe