MILKMAID BRAID

10:53:00






Hello cupcakes, hope you are well.

I achieved this lovely milkmaid braid (with the help of my lovely sister). I feel this hairstyle is very simplistic and very girly, made me feel all princessy haha! A perfect hairstyle for spring. I love this hairstyle, it is just so beautiful! 

It goes well with any outfit trust me! Here I paired it with a long casual t-shirt, cardigan, blank skinny jeans, chelsea boots and silver flower necklace. Rebel by MAC would of gone perfect for this outfit, but never mind! 

It is a bit harder to achieve with short hair, but persevere and it will still work, as I managed it!


I watched Andrea on YouTube to achieve this look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ8kkq-r_9I 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe