NARS ORGASM BLUSH REVIEW

10:06:00

Hi my loves!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and new year! I am very sorry that my blog posts haven't been consistent. With my camera breaking and my life just being hectic, I have found it hard to try and fit it in!

Still I know that is no excuse, so I will try to be more consistent. I got loads of lovely goodies over Christmas and my birthday, so keep your eyes peeled!


                    

This blusher has got to be my my favourite blusher ever! I know this has been quite a few other's favourite blush as well, and well I can't blame you! I use it on a near enough every day basis. With it's pinky base and gold shimmery base makes it durable to wear everyday. It is also highly pigmented which is also a bonus!The golden sparkle element, I feel compliments all skin tones. The hidden golden shimmer, can subtly highlight your cheekbones as well, which is always great!

I feel the colour is great for golden and darker skin tones, as it gives that nice rosy colour, without it either being too bright, or end up looking like a clown. I love the fact that it just sort of glides on so naturally.

 I know this has been quite a few other's favourite blush as well, and well I can't blame you! I know quite a few other people have disliked this product. I do find for any makeup, you do need good quality makeup brushes. I have a wide range from Bobbi Brown to Real Techniques to Ted Baker, all of which I recommend. Good quality brushes= good even coverage, good construction and even blending,

With it being £22.50 I can see how it's not everyone cup of tea. It is a bit expensive for a blush. However it is a high end blush, and it will equal excellent results! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe