OOTD #1

12:21:00

Hiya loves!
Hope you had a brilliant weekend! I went for a catchup with a friend and decided to a do a bit of makeup shopping which I will blog later, I promise! I had a bit of a Primark haul, and these were just a few of my key staples!

But here is my outfit that I wore on Saturday




Necklace: Primark
Top: Primark
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Primark

N.B: The jeans are Black Super Skinny Knee Ripped Jeans. I found these black skinnies quite skinny (which is quite rare) but also very black(you know some are a dull black?) I find the ripped knee look, gives it very edgy look. This style of jeans were very flattering and the I love the style of these jeans. And they are a bit cheaper than the Top Shop Joni ripped jeans. Despite the weather we have been having, they are still quite comfy to wear and you can always layer it underneath the jeans. This will help to brave the terrible arctic conditions we have been having recently! Which is always a bonus, and means your bank balance is a bit healthier! The necklace again is from Primark it is a two toned, silver and gold chunky necklace. I was bit iffy about this necklace but after careful consideration I decided it would be a good necklace to invest in. 
The striped top is a great staple to a spring wardrobe I find. The black chunky heeled boots are very comfy despite being heeled. These boots are a great investment and are quite durable and will be something I can wear all year around. 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I know it's a bit different to my makeup posts. But I thought I would try something different!  


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: tejal_thanki1
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tejaalll  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe