Bobbi Brown Eye Correcter Review

09:42:00

The Bobbi Brown website states that it is   "A wake-up call for tired eyes. Corrector is pink- or peach-based to neutralise under-eye darkness and is designed to be used before Creamy Concealer. This formula is long-wearing and brightens dark circles with quick, just-right coverage that's easy to blend and won't crease. And since great makeup starts with healthy skin, Corrector is infused with skin conditioners to protect the delicate under-eye area."

I suffer from dark circles quite a bit, it's something can comes with being an indian lol. And concealer on its own just wasn't doing it for me. I needed something that would hide and disguise my dark circles, and it does exactly that! I went to my local bobbi-brown counter and they were spot on with getting the right shade for me!
The corrector is very creamy and quite pigmented I find. You don't need a lot, you only need a little bit and it works wonders. You then just apply your concealer on top, using a concealer brush or a a beauty blender or just even your fingers. I normally just leave it as it is, and dust a bit of powder on top to set it.
It is brilliant for neturlising the purples and blues under the eyes! Whenever I wear this I only apply it in the morning and it stays for a good 10-12 hours! Which is b-r-i-l-l-i-a-n-t! It is perfect for every day use as it's not to heavy either! 

I am the shade medium to dark bisque! It came to a total of £19.00 just for the corrector, but it is definitely an investment as you only need the tinest bit whenever you are using it! You can get the creamy concealer kit, this includes the corrector and the concealer. Both of these come to a total of £24.50.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe