Mascara Galore! | Beauty

07:24:00

Hello Loves!

Hope the week has been treating you well. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are just having a relaxing sunday! Let the half-term chaos begin!

So today I will be reviewing two mascaras; the l'oreal telescope mascara and the Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara.


The L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara is a great mascara for lengthening hence the name telescopic.The spoole is awesome, its quite thin and long, perfect for creating volume. It doesn't clump like some lengthening mascaras do. However I do find it doesn't lengthen each eye lash. Like the inner eye lashes. In all honesty it doesn't claim to do this, so I can't complain. I love the fact you only need 2 coats of this mascara for it to start looking nice and long. You can always layer or do more coats to suit your style, which is a bonus! I wear this mascara normally on a daily basis, so it's perfect for that day-to-day look but you can always put on more coats for a perfect night time look. However I must claim after 2-3 coats, it does make my eyelashes clump. But overall it does what it says on the packaging. It is a perfect drug-store mascara for lengthening and volumising your mascara. I would give this a 4/5 stars.


The Rimmel Wonerfull Mascara (containing argon oil) is a fairly decent mascara. It a perfect mascara to way day-to-day as it gives a perfect natural look. It has many benefits such as argon oil, but also contains other ingredients such as olive oil. All of which have many great benefits to your eyelashes. All of these ingredients are perfect to soften and strengthen your eyelashes. All in all, I was quite dissapointed with this mascara as I have loved other Rimmel mascaras. In all honesty all it does for me is darken them and accenturate them a bit. I was able to build my eyelashes up to a decent volume and length, but that was after doing 5-6 coats! I would give this a 2.8/3 stars.


I hope you all liked my review of these two mascaras! Don't forget to follow me on;
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tejaalll
Instagram: https://instagram.com/tejal_thanki1/
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/people/tejalthanki-8316813


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe