A Girl's Second Best Friend

08:27:00

Hello lovelies! Hope you're all fine and well! The weather in the UK has been a bit terrible in the last few days. But today it looks a bit better so fingers crossed.

On another note I've managed to get ill again and have managed to catch the dreaded flu. Eww. I've got a dribbly nose that won't stop running, a sore throat that makes me sound like I'm loosing my voice and a headache. But fear not I will still carry on blogging especially about this post, as it something we all love. 

Have you guessed what a girls second best friend is? It's lipsticks! I haven't got a lot, but let's get down to business.

I've got 8 lipsticks here. But only managed to photograph 6. One of the broke and one of them didn't photograph well. Funnily enough it was the last 2 haha! 



The first lipstick I have is the lovely red! It's by Rimmel and is 107 and is in the Kate Moss Collection. It's a lovely, rich red! It's a lovely smooth, matte red. I love it, and is personally one of my favourite reds to wear. It's very creamy and stays on for ages. This is a perfect red for autumn.
This one is Rebl by MAC. I love this colour as it's a lovely deep purple and suits everyone! It's perfect for autumn and winter, which is probably why I love it! It's quite creamy and sheer. But I do find you have to reapply it more than once. 

This is a Clinique one I got in one of the gift bags. I love it as it's a lovely pink. It's not too bright and is perfect just to throw on before work or school without making it too obvious you hve something on. This is the colour 19 Extreme Pink. Despite the name I assure you it's not as bright as the name suggests.


The next is Ruby Woo by MAC. I apologise for the bad quality of this one. My tea leaves horrible marks on the table. Forever need to use a coaster in the morning haha! But none the less this I a lovely bright red by MAC. I do love it, don't get me wrong. I personally find it not as creamy as the other MAC's. Other than that I love it. 

This has been my favourite pink to use this summer. It's by MAC and is called Girl About Town. I love it so much! It's so creamy and stays on for ages. It's so bright which I love!  It's very pigmented as well!
This is another bright pink. I'm sorry but cannot remember what brand it is. So sorry! But it's exactly like the MAC's Girl About Town. It's quite creamy and stays in forever. It's very good for a high street lipstick! 

These are all the lipsticks that I use quite regularly. In the first picture you may have seen a YSL lipsticks at the end. The picture didn't take well for some reason. It's another pink, but is far too bright and is quite horrible in all honesty. It doesn't go well with my skin tone at all. And I'm not sure what to do with it, in all honesty.

What's your lipstick collection collection like? Till next time.. Tejal xo 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wonderful colors...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe