OOTD#3

07:51:00

This OOTD was taken at a wedding reception I recently went to!

P.S I am very sorry but this will be one of my last blog posts till the beginning of June. I have managed to plan a few blog posts before hand so I don't start panicking. However I didn't manage to plan all the posts till the beginning of June.

If I have a few spare hours of not doing revision I will obviously blog and reply back to comments and have a look at other blogs.

I hope you all understand that education is a main priority at the moment for me and after that I will focus on my blog!

Sorry for the very unclassy bathroom picture but it's the only picture I managed to get as I had to rush from work to get ready and didn't have a chance to get my camera!


The Jumpsuit :Quiz 
The Blazer: Quiz (last year)
Necklace: Topshop
Ring: I want to say accessorise?
Bracelet: New Look 
Shoes: New Look (you can't see them but hey ho)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe