BEST EYE MAKEUP CLEANER.

13:35:00

Hello lovelies, hope you're all well? Hooray its the weekend! Sadly I am working this weekend, so as per usual I will be busy again. I am so sorry I have not been blogging the last week that much or so, I have been so busy with college and sixform and UCAS. *rolls eyes*.




Sorry for the bad quality! This is the Garnier Micella Cleansing Water. It removes makeup, cleanses the skin and soothes the skin. It is hypoallergenic which is always a bonus! It doesn't contain any perfume so it doesn't smell of anything. It is suitable on sensitive skin. I have been breaking out in a few spots lately, and this has not aggravated it at all.

It makes taking of taking makeup so easy, no lie. Take a cotton pad, put a little bit on and it literally takes makeup of so easily, it's like a dream. There is honestly no need for any rubbing at all.

Micella is a form of new technology. It is like a magnet, the cleansing agents capture and lift away all the make up.

I have had all sort of eye makeup on this, from long lasting mascara to stay on eyeliner and this works a treat. It does sting a little bit when if you get it in your eye, but clean it out and you're done.

Honestly this is one of the best eye makeup cleaners out there, I have used high end makeup cleaners and they do not work well as this. I highly recommend this, considering you only need a little bit each time you use (for both eyes as well) and you get 400ml worth, it is definitely worth investing in!
 
This is from Superdrug and is £4.99. 

Have a fab weekend all. 

Love Tejal XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe